Don’t forget the basics.
Getting to your workshop prepared, not only alleviate stress for you, but allows you to show a CD that you are an actor who is ready to work.
Following is a partial list of things to have ready to go before showing up to your next workshop.
- Resume (attached and paper trimmed)
- Link to demo reel (most CDs prefer links to DVDs)
- Contact information (representation & personal) *some agents and mangers may disagree with putting your personal contact information on a resume. I like to put mine, so that in the event a CD can’t reach my representation, they have a way to contact me directly. This is a personal choice, and you should talk to your representation to see how they feel about it.
- Misc. marketing materials
- Postcard of where a CD can see your upcoming work
- Business cards
- Snacks/Bottled water